您的位置:首页 > 其它

四月英语——你是人间四月天

2017-04-30 15:03 260 查看
        四月的英语在听AJ中度过了,下面是林徽因的诗,分享给大家,这是我很喜欢的一首诗。

        大家看看英文版的哦,也很美~

You are the world in April day

你是人间四月天

I Compare You to Lovely April Days

我说你是人间的四月天,

I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

笑音点亮了四面风,轻灵

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

在春的光艳中交舞着变。

Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,

绚丽的春天射线脚尖

tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

You are my early April cloud;

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

Starry sparkles, a careless note,

温和的雨滴在盛开在默默地大声私语。

Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

Yellowish green is your budding blade,

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

When the wintry snow fades;

水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

你是一树一树的花开,是燕

Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖

Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,

是希望,你是人间的四月天!

In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: