您的位置:首页 > 其它

Because I Love You

2014-03-26 16:26 239 查看

If I got down on my knees I'm being with you

如果我向你跪下,而我可以跟你一起,

If I cross a million oceans just
to be with you

如果我渡山涉水是为了跟你一起,

Would you ever let me down.

你是否让放开我(或者:离我而去)?

If I climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight.

如果我攀登最高峰,是为了紧紧的抓住你,

If I said that I would love you every single night.

如果我说,我会在每个孤独的夜晚都是(如此的)爱你

Would you ever fool around.

你曾否游荡

Well I'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad,

啊,我很抱歉,如果(因为)带有忧愁的话语.

just that worry I'm so worry that you let me down.

我是如此的担心,担心你离我而去.

Because I love you, love you,

只因我爱你,爱你.

love you so don't let me down.

爱你,所以不要让我离开你.

If I swam the longest river just to call your name.

如果我游过长河,只为了呼唤你的名字

If I said the way I feel for you would never change.

如果我说,我对你的感觉从未改变

Would you ever let me down.

你是否让放开我(或者:离我而去)?

(重复的我就不翻译了.)

ps:楼上并没有很准确的翻译出来.只是意译而已.

另外,let down :使失望;放下

fool around:游荡
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: