您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-06-07《第60课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:32 218 查看
Dialogue 1:

A:  Alex,
I think the dog needs to go out.

    
Alex,我想小狗需要到外面走走了。

B:  Okay. So take him out.

    
好的,那带它出去吧。

A:I’m not dressed. You are.

    
我还没穿好衣服呢,你穿好了。

B:I always take the dog out.

    
老是我带它出去。

A:That’s not true. Besides, I clean up after the dog most of the
time.

    
这话可不对。再说,给它洗澡的,可一般都是我。

B:Maybe you like cleaning up after the dog .

    
也许你喜欢替它洗澡呢。

A:Do you really believe that?

    
你真这么觉得吗?

B: Where is his
leash?  

    
行了,狗带在哪里?

A:It’s by the front door.

    
在前门旁边。

B:It’s really cold out. I was about to go to bed.

    
外面可真够冷的,我这都要睡觉了。

A:Oh, stop complaining. The dog’s about to go to the bathroom on
the floor.

    
别抱怨了,小狗马上要到楼下洗澡了。

B:Fine, you’re right, I’ll  take him out real
quick.

    
好吧,也是。我会火速带它出去。

 

 

Dialogue 2:

A :Honey,
are you still on the Internet?

     
亲爱的,你还在上网吗?

B: Yes. Is that okay?

     
是啊。什么事?

A: I need to call my parents soon, so you have to get off the
Internet.

     
我得打个电话给我爸爸妈妈,所以你就得离线啦。

B: I’m trying to respond to some clients' E-mails.

     
我正要回复一些客户的电子邮件。

A: Can’t that wait until later?

     
那不能待会儿再做吗?

B: You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.

     
你总是和你妈煲电话粥,一讲就好几个小时。

A: That’s not true, I could say you’ve been on the Internet for
hours.

     
这话不对。我应该说你已经上网好几个小时了。

B: Look, just give me five more minutes. Okay?

     
那,再多给5分钟,行吗?

A: Fine. Five more minutes. Then I need you to do me one more
favor.

     
好的。就5分钟。那你得帮我一个忙。

B: What would that be?

     
什么忙?

A: Could you get some of your things out of the living room?

     
你能把你放在客厅里的东西拿走一些吗?

B:  I guess so. Why is that necessary?

      
可以。为什么一定要拿走呢?

A : It’s becoming really messy in there.

      
那儿实在太乱了。

B:  No problem.  I’ll clean as
soon as I’m off the computer.

      
没问题。我一关电脑马上就去收拾。

A:  Five more minutes, and that’s it.

      
再多5分钟,就这样了。

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A:Hey,
buddy. It’s your turn to cut the grass.

    
嗨,伙计,该你割草了啊。

B:  Grass doesn’t need to be cut. Calm down.

    
草还不用着那么快割吧,别着急。

A:Are you joking? It’s like a jungle in the front
yard. 

    
你在开玩笑吗?前院现在都快成了个密林了。

B:So? I’m busy right now.

    
所以呢?我现在正忙着呢。

A:I said I would do the dishes, if you would cut the grass.

    
我说过,如果你去割草的话,我就去洗碗。

B:I remember that. What’s your point?

    
我记着呢。那你到底想说什么?

A:I’ve done the dishes, so why are you just watching TV?

    
我都已经把碗洗好了,怎么你却还在看电视呢?

B:The dishes need to be washed, but the grass doesn’t need to be
cut.

    
碗是要洗的,但草不需要割啊。

A:Yes, it does. When we moved out of the apartment, you said you’d
help do work around this house.

    
草要割。我们当初从公寓里搬出来的时候,你说过你会帮忙干家务活的。

B: I know, and I do.

   
我知道,而且我也干家务活了啊。

A:I don’t want to make this an argument. The grass needs to be cut.
If you don’t do it, then I guess I will.

   
我不跟你吵。草反正该割了,你不去剪,那我去。

B:Fine. I’m getting up. I’ll  cut the grass. Are
you happy?

    
行了,我这就去。我去割。你满意了吧?

A:Yes ,thank you .

    
没错,多谢。

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A:Did you
see the mail we got today?

    
你看了我们今天收到的信了吗?

B:No, I haven’t had a chance. Why?

    
没呢,我还没功夫看呢,怎么啦?

A:Take a look at this.

    
你看看这个。

B:It’s an electricity bill.

    
这是张电费单。

A:It’s a past due electricity bill. Did you not pay this bill last
month?

    
这是一张过期的电费单。你上个月没交电费吗?

B:I was sure I did. Let me see that.

    
我当然交了。我看看。

A:I guess you didn’t. Now they’re going to charge us extra
money.

    
我觉得你没交。他们要收我们滞纳金了。

B:It’s just a few more dollars. I’ll  write a
check for it right now.

    
只是多几块钱而已。我马上就写支票。

A:That’s fine I’m just surprised. You don’t normally forget to pay
the bills.

    
没事,我只是惊讶而已。你一般不会忘记交费。

B:Last month I was real busy with work.

   
上个月我确实是忙得不可开交。

A:That’s right. You had that big sale. Maybe I should help more
with the bills.

    
也是。你要跟那宗大生意,也许我该多管些交费的事情。

B:If you want to help that’s  fine, but I can
handle it myself.

    
如果你要帮忙的话,那敢情好。但我自己能行。

A:Are you sure? I just found out about a way to pay bills over the
Internet.

    
你确定?我刚刚找出一种在因特网上交费的方法。

B:That might make paying bills easier. Show me what you’re talking
about.

    
那可能会让交费省事些。给我看看你正在说的那个事儿。

A:Okay. Come over to the computer and I’ll show you.

    
好,上电脑这边来。我教你。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A:The sink
is leaking again.

    
水槽又漏水了。

B:Which one?

    
哪个?

A:The one in the bathroom.

    
在浴室里边的那个。

B:I’ll call the plumber.

    
我叫水管工来。

A:No. I can fix it. Let me get my tools.

    
不用了,我能修好它。把工具拿来。

B:Oh no. I remember  the last time you tried to
fix something.

    
哦,还是别了吧。我还记得上次你是怎么修东西的。

A:What was that?

    
修什么了?

B: You don’t remember the garage
4000
door?

    
你不记得车库门了吗?

A:It works fine now.

    
现在不是好好的吗?

B:Yes, but it almost fell down and killed my uncle.

    
是挺好的,差点掉下来把我叔叔给砸死了。

A:The bathroom sink can’t kill anyone.

    
浴室槽可不会砸死谁。

B:We can afford a plumber.

    
我们请得起水管工。

A:We don’t need a plumber. I can handle it.

    
我们不需要水管工。我就能修好。

B:  Okay. We’ll see what happens.

    
好吧。我们就看看会发生什么事。

 

 

 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: