您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-06-06《第51课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:32 281 查看
Dialogue 1:

A: welcome to the comfort Hotel. How may I help you?

   
欢迎来康福物旅馆。有什么我可以为你效劳的吗?

B: yes, I just need a room for two. Do you have any
vacancies?

   
是的。我想要间双人房。你们有空房吗?

A: yes, we have a few rooms available . would you prefer two single
or

one double bed?

   
有。我们还有一些空房。你是想要两张单人床还是一张双人床?

B: one double bed will be fine.

   
一张双人床就行了。

A: do you need assistance with your luggage?

   
你需要人帮你拿行李吗?

B: no. my husband is out at the car getting our bags.

   
不行。我丈夫正在外面的车上拿行李。

A: how many nights will you be staying with us?

   
你们要在我们这里住几个晚上?

B: just one. How much will that cost us?

   
只住一晚。那要花多少钱?

A: the charge for one double room for one night is S82

   
一张双人床住一个晚上的费用是82美元。

B: that is a little high. But I guess I can afford it .

   
那有点贵,不过我想我还付得起的。

A: will you be paying by cash or credit card?

   
你将用现金还是信用卡支付呢?

B: I have a Visa card. Do you accept Visa?

   
我有一张维萨卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗?

A: yes . we certainly do. Let me borrow that card for a
moment.

   
当然接受。请把您的卡借我一下。

B: here you go.

    
给你。

A: okay. this is your key and this is your card. If you need
anything

,just call the front desk.

   
好的。这是你们的房间钥匙和你的卡。如果你有什么需要,你可以打前台电话。

B: what time do we have to check-out?

   
我们什么时候必须退房呢?

A: check-out time is eleven o’clock tomorrow morning.

   
退房时间是在明天早上11点。

B: thank you . good night.

   
谢谢你。晚安。

 

 

dialogue 2:

A: hey, excuse me.

    嘿 打扰一下

B: yes? what can I do for you?

   
嗯有什么需要帮助吗?

A:I need to get some food, can I do that here?

   
我想买一些事物,在这里可以吗?

B: our room service is closed for the night. but you can order
some

food from outside the hotel.

   
我们今晚的房间服务已经停了,不过你可以宾馆外面订一些事物。

A: can I see a telephone book?

   
我能看电话本吗?

B: sure ,it may be easier to use this list of the local food
delivery

places.

   
当然可以了,还容易使用当地食品供应点的目录,

A: great !can I call from here?

   
太棒了,我能从这里打电话吗?

B: yes ,you may go right ahead.

   
可以,你可以打电话吧!

A: thanks a lot, I  think I'll call this pizza
place.

   
多谢!我想给这个披萨店打电话。

B: Any luck?

    会有吗?

A: yeah. they'll be here in forty minutes.

   
是,他们40分钟后会到这里

B: you can go back to your room. when it gets here I'll give you
a

call.

   
你可以回房间,我们来时我给你电话,

A: thanks ,I'll see you in a little bit.

   
谢谢,一会见。

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A: Hey, I’m ready to check out.

   嗨,我准备好退房了。

B: Was everything to your satisfaction sir?

   
一切都还满意吗。先生?

A: Yes, I was. I have just one complaint . thought.

   
是的。挺满意的。只是我有一个投诉。

B: What would that be. Sir?

   
那是什么事情呢。先生?

A: My room was next to the laundry room. It was difficult to
fall

asleep with the sound of the washing machines next door.

   
我的房间在洗衣房的隔壁,隔壁的洗衣衣机声音很吵,很难入睡。

B: I see. You’re not the first one to complain.

   
我明白。你不是第一个投诉这件事的人。

A: Then why has no one bothered to fix the problem?

   
那么为什么没有人花点心思去解决这个问题呢?

B: I don’t know. The manager is aware of the problem.

   
我不知道,经理也意识到这个问题。

A: Well. That doesn’t satisfy me. I have a meeting today and I’m
a

little tired from not getting enough sleep.

   
那可让我很不满意。我今天要开会,而因为睡眠不足我现在感到有点累。

B: Would you like a discount on your room charge?

   
要不我们给你的房费打个折扣吧?

A: Yes. That would be nice.

   
要。那敢情好。

B: Would 30% be acceptable?

   
打7折你能接受吗?

A: That would be good. I appreciate it.

   
那倒挺不错。我很满意。

B: Also you may stay another night at one of our hotels for
free

anywhere in the country. Just take this card as proof.

   
还有,在国内的任何一个地方,你都可以在我们任何一家旅馆免费再住一晚

。你只需拿着这张卡做证明。

A: Thank you. That’s very generous. Here’s my credit card.

   
谢谢。你们真慷慨。这是我的信用卡。

B: Thank you. Your card was accepted. Have a nice day. Sir.

   
谢谢。你的信用卡已被接受。先生,祝你有愉快的一天。

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: Do you really want to stay at this place?

   
你真的想住在这个地方吗?

B: I don’t see why not.

   
我看不出为什么不可以。

A: Have you looked in the bathroom? That shower doesn’t look
clean.

   
你看过浴室吗?那些淋浴器看起来挺脏的。

B: It looked okay to me. I think you can live with it.

   
我觉得没问题。我想你也能将就一下吧。

A: What about the carpet in the room? What do you think those
stains

were?

   
那么房间的地毯呢?你知道那上面的污渍是什么吗?

B: I’m not sure. And I don’t want to know. But it’s not that
bad.

   
我不清楚,而且我也不想知道。但也不是那糟吧。

A: Couldn’t we stay in some place better?

   
难道我们不能住在好一点的地方吗?

B: We’re not very close to a better place. Anyway, that would be
too

expensive.

   
好一点的地方离这比较远。再说,也太贵了。

A: I see. Well. If anything strange happens I’ll blame you.

   
我明白。反正如果这里有什么怪事发生的话我会责怪你的。

B: That seems fair. I’ll take the blame. Let me have those
bags.

   
那还算公平。我会接受指责的。让我去拿那些袋子吧。

A: Maybe the TV will have something good on. What do you want to
do

for dinner?

   
可能电视会有一些好节目。你晚餐想吃什么?

B: I was just going to order pizza. Is that alright?

   我正想叫个比萨饼。好不好?

A: Sure. At least we get cable channels on the TV.

   
当然好。至少我们可以看有线电视。

B: Maybe there will be a good movie on tonight.

   说不定今晚有一部好的电影呢。

A: Maybe. I’ll try to relax. The bed is comfortable.

   
也许吧。我要休息一下。这张床倒挺舒服的。

B: just relax. I’ll order a pizza for us.

   
休息吧。我去给我俩叫个比萨饼。

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: This is the front desk. How may I help you?

   
这是前台。有什么我可以为你效劳吗?

B: Yes. This is room 108. I have a few requests.

   是的。这里是108房。我有几个要求。

A: Go right ahead. I hope I can help.

   
请说吧。先生,希望我能帮你。

B: Tomorrow morning I need a wake-up call.

   
明早我需要一个叫早电话。

A: What time would you like your wake-up call?

   
你想什么时候叫醒你呢?

B: Seven should be fine.

   
早上7点是最好的。

A: Is there anything else I can do for you?

   
还有别的什么事我可以帮你吗?

B: Yes. Could you ask the maid not to clean my room in the
morning?

Just leave it the way it is.

   
有。你能叫你们的服务员明天早上不要打扫我的房间吗?别管它,让它怎么

样就怎么样。

A: Yes I will. Also you should put a “do not disturb’ sign on
your

front door.

   
好的。我会的。另外,你应该在你的门上挂上“请勿打扰”的牌子。

B: Yes. That makes sense. One more thing.

    
对,你说得有道理。还有一件事。

A: Yes?

    什么事?

B: Do you have a dry cleaning service here?

   
你们这里有干洗服务吗?

A: Yes. We do. Just drop your clothes off at the front desk.
They

should be done by tomorrow afternoon. Is that it?

   
是的,我们有。你只需把你的衣服放在前台。明天下午就会洗好。那样行吗



B: Yeah. That’s all need. Thanks.

   行。我的要求就这么多。谢谢。

A: Thank you and good night.

   
谢谢,晚安。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: