您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-13《第41课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:31 176 查看
Dialgoue1:

A:
Hey, What are you doing right now?

   嗨,你现在在干什么?

B: Not much. I was going over to the library to study.

   没什么。我正要上图书馆学习去。

A: That’s no fun. Come with me to the coffee shop. We can study
together there.

  
那多没意思。跟我一起上咖啡厅吧。我们可以一起在那儿学习。

B: I won’t get any studying done there at all.

   我在那儿一点都学习不了。

A: Why do you say that?

   你怎么会那样说?

B: People will talk to me and distract me in the coffee shop. I
won’t get any work done.

  
在咖啡厅里,人家会跟我说话,让我分心。我就什么都做不了了。

A: That’s not true. Come on. I’m hungry. We can get a bite to
eat.

   不是那样的。来吧。我饿了。我们可以去弄点吃的。

B: I’m hungry too. Maybe I could go.

   我也饿了。也许我能去吧。

A: Come on. What are you studying anyway?

   来吧。其实你究竟在学些什么?

B: I’m trying to finish the reading assignment for our physics
class.

   我正试着完成物理课的阅读作业。

A: I’ve already finished. I can help you.

   我已经做完了。我可以帮你。

B: How can you help me read the homework?

   你怎么能帮我读这些作业呢?

A: Don’t be silly. I can help explain some of the difficult
parts.

   别傻了。我可以给你解释一些疑难部分。

B: Alright. You’ve convinced me against my better judgment.

   好吧。你把我说服了,让我放弃了更理智的决断。

A: Good. I’ll buy you a piece of pizza.

   好的。我请你吃一份比萨饼。

B: Don’t forget. You’re going to help me study.

  
别忘了,你要帮我学习。


 

 

 

Dialogue2:

A:
Max. do you understand what’s going on in math right now?

   马克斯,你明白现在数学课在讲什么吗?

B: I do understand some of it. Why? Do you need help?

   我确实明白一点。怎么这么问?你需要帮忙吗?

A: Very much. I’m completely lost.

   非常需要。我完全给弄得晕头转向了。

B: Why? Is it that complicated?

   怎么啦?有那么复杂吗?

A: The problem is that I missed two days of class last week.

   问题是我上星期缺了两天的课。

B: Oh, that explains it. Those two days were when the professor
started on this new section.

   哦。怪不得。刚好那两天教授开始讲这个新内容。

A: That’s my bad luck. So, as you can see. I need some help.

   那就是我倒霉了。所以,正如你所见,我需要帮助。

B: No problem. I can at least explain the basic idea.

   没问题。我至少能解释一下基本观点。

A: Great. That’s all I need.

   太好了。那正是我所需要的。

B: Can you meet later today?

   我们今天晚一些点能见个面吗?

A: Sure. What time is good for you?

  当然可以,你什么时间方便?

B: How about four o’clock in the library?

   4点钟在图书馆怎么样?

A: That’s fine with me. Do you want to meet upstairs?

   我没问题。你想楼上见面吗?

B: Yeah, that will work. Let’s meet near the staircase.

   好,那可以。让我们在楼梯附近见面吧。

A: Good. I’ll see you then. Thanks.

   行。到时见。谢谢。

B: Sure. See you then.

   到时见。


 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A:
Do you have change for a dollar?

   你有一块钱零钱换吗?

B: No. why do you need change?

   没有。你要零钱来干嘛?

A: The drink machine only takes exact change.

   那饮料机只收确切数目的零钱。

B: Do you mean the machine by the gym?

   你是说体操房旁边那台机器吗?

A: Yes, that one. Why?

   是的。就是那一台。干吗这么问?

B: That machine is always like that. Use the one near the dining
hall.

   那台机器老是那样的。用食堂附近那一台吧。

A: Really? I never knew that.

   真的吗?我从来都不知道。

B: Yeah. The one in the gym doesn’t work very well.

   是啊。体操房的那台运作不是很好。

A: But the dining hall is so far from here.

   但食堂离这儿太远了。

B: Oh, stop complaining. It’s not that far.

   噢,别抱怨了。也不是那么远吧。

A :I’ve been exercising. I’m tired.

   我一直在运动。现在很累了。

B :I'm going to the dining hall for dinner. Come with me.

   我正要去食堂吃饭。跟我一起走吧。

A:Okay. Maybe I’ll have dinner as well.

   好吧。或许我也会去吃饭。

B :right. Then. Come on.

   好。那就走吧。


 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A:
Hey. Ben. What are you doing?

   嗨,本。你在做什么?

B: I’m just going back to my room to watch TV.

   我正要回我的房间去看电视。

A: Well. What about tonight?

   那今天晚上呢?

B: I don’t know. I hadn’t made any plans.

   我不知道。我还没有什么计划。

A: Some of the guys were going to the party at Dave’s house.

   有些人要去戴弗家的派对。

B: Isn’t he a senior? We’re just freshmen. I don’t know him.

  
他不是高年级的学生吗?我们只是新生而已。我甚至还不认识他呢。

A: What does that matter? Lots of people will be there.

   那有什么要紧?很多人都会去。

B: Without being invited?

   不用受邀请吗?

A: Of course. This is college. No one sends out invitations.

   当然,这是大学了。没人会发邀请的。

B: I guess you’re right. What time are you going?

   我想你说得对。你打算什么时候去?

A: I’m probably going over there about eleven o’clock.

   我可能11点钟左右过去。

B: I think I’ll go with you. I don’t want to spend all night in my
room.

   我想跟你一起去。我不想整个晚上就呆在房间里。

A: Great. Come over to my room about 10:30

   太好了。10:30左右到我房间来吧。

B: Okay. I’ll be over then. See you later.

  
好的。我到时过去。回头见。


 

 

 

 

Dialogue5:

A:
Can you believe what my physics professor said today?

   你能相信我的物理教授今天所说的话吗?

B: What did he say? Why are you so upset?

   他说了什么?你干吗这么心烦意乱?

A: He said we’re going to have a paper to do at the end of the
term.

   他说我们在期末要做一篇论文。

B: What’s wrong with that? Most professors say that.

   那有什么问题?大多数教授都会那样的啦。

A: I know. But my professor already assigned us a science
project.

   我知道。但我的教授已经布置我们一项科学计划了。

B: Okay. What’s the problem?

   好了。问题究竟是什么?

A: That means I have to do a paper. A science project and study for
the final exam in six weeks.

  
那就意味着我在6个星期以内要完成一篇论文,一项科学计划,还要准备期末考试。

B: Oh. I see. That is pretty bad.

   哦。我明白了。那可真糟糕。

A: I know. I don’t need this kind of stress right now.

   我知道。我这个时候真不需要这种压力。

B: Just budget your time. You’ll be okay.

   安排好你的时候就行了。你会没问题的。

A: That’s easy for you to say. You don’t have to do it.

   你说得倒轻松。你不用去做嘛。

B: True. But what else can I say. I could laugh at you. Is that
what you want?

  
是啊。但我不能说什么呢?我本来可以取笑你的。但那是你想要的吗?

A: No. I guess you’re right.

   不。我想你是对的。

B: Do you have any other papers?

   你还有别的论文吗?

A: I sure do. I have to write papers for my math and history
classes.

   当然有。我的教学课和历史课都布置了论文。

B: Wow. That is rough. If I were you. I’d be working right
now.

  
哇。那可不轻松。如果我是你的话,我现在就已经开始干了。

A: I know. I’ve got to start preparing tonight.

   我知道,我今晚就得开始准备。

B: That would at least ease your mind a little bit.

   那至少会让你心情放松一点.

A: I hope so. I’m going home now. I’ll see you later.

  
希望如此。我要回家了。回头见。


 

 

 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: