您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-12《第35课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 169 查看
Dialogue 1:

A: I think we’re going to save some extra money this year.

   我想我们今年要额外存些钱了。

B: Is that because of the tax cuts?

   因为减税吗?

A: That’s right. Do you think we should spend that money or
keep

saving it?

   对。你认为我们该把那笔钱花掉还是存起来呢?

B: I think we should take a nice vacation.

   我想我们应该好好度个假。

A: Really? We just went to see your parents for Thanksgiving.

   真的吗?我们感恩节刚刚去探望过你的父母。

B: You know what I mean. I think we should take a real vacation.
Not

just going to see relatives.

  
你知道我的意思,我想我们应该过一个真正的假期,不单单是去探亲戚。

A: Where would you like to go?

   你想去哪里?

B: A friend of mine at work just got back from the Bahamas. We can
go

there.

  
我一个工作上的朋友刚从巴哈马回来。我们可以去那里。

A: That would be nice. Do you think the kids would be happy
there?

   那敢情好。你想孩子们会喜欢到那儿去吗?

B: I’m sure they would. We could find out more. though.

   我肯定他们会的。但我们还可以想出更多地方。

A: Would you mind going somewhere with more wilderness areas?

   你介意去一些更多荒野的地方吗?

B: Like what for example?

   比如哪里呢?

A: I’ve always wanted to go to Alaska. Maybe do some fishing
and

hiking.

   我一直都想去阿拉斯加。也许去钓鱼和登山。

B: I could do that. But I prefer to lay on the beach and get some
sun.

   我可以做那些事情,但我更情愿躺在沙滩上晒晒太阳。

A: Well. We’ve got plenty of time to plan.

   反正我们有充足的时间作计划。

B: Even the planning will be fun. I can’t wait to get
started.

  
即使作计划也是充满乐趣的。我等不及要开始行动了。


 

 

Dialogue2:

A: What language class did you sign up for?

   你报名参加什么语言课程?

B: What? What do you mean?

   什么?你什么意思?

A: Our school requires everyone to study a language.

   我们学校要求每一个人都学习一种语言。

B: Oh, right. I signed up for Spanish.

   哦。对了。我报名参加了西班牙语课。

A: You want to take Spanish this year? why?

   你今年要学西班牙语?为什么?

B: It’s becoming a very common language in this country. It
just

makes sense to understand Spanish.

  
西班牙语在这个国家变得很普遍了,学会西班牙语是明智的。

A: That’s true. But it’s kind of  boring.

   那是真的。但它有点枯燥。

B: I’m a business major. I don’t care about languages. What
language

are you going to study?

  
我是主修商科的。语言对我来说不大要紧。你打算学什么语言。

A: Me? I’m going to study Japanese.

   我?我打算学日语。

B: Wow. That’s difficult.

   哇,很难学的哦。

A: I know. But I figured it would be interesting.

   我知道。但我想它会挺有趣的。

B: It sure will be. But don’t complain to me when it gets
difficult.

   肯定会。但觉得难学的时候可别向我抱怨。

A: Then don’t complain to me when Spanish gets boring.

   那觉得西班牙语枯燥的时候可别向我抱怨。

B: It will be boring. But I don’t care.

   它是会枯燥。但我不在乎。

A: Well. I’m looking forward to studying Japanese.

  反正我现在正期待着学日语呢。

B: Keep me updated about how it’s going.

  学得怎么样要告诉我。


 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A: What are you doing later this week?

   这个星期后面几天你有什么打算?

B: I don’t know. Why do you ask?

   我不知道。干嘛问这个?

A: Maybe we could go to the art museum for our class project.

   也许我们可以去艺术博物馆完成我们的课堂任务。

B: What class project?

   什么课堂任务?

A: You don’t remember? The professor in our art history class said
we

have to each make a trip to the art museum and write about
it.

  
你不记得了吗?我们的艺术史教授叫我们每人人到艺术博物馆一趟,还要把

见闻记下来。

B: Oh, yes. I completely forgot. What day do you want to go?

   是了。我全忘了。你想哪天去?

A: I was thinking about Friday afternoon after class.

   我正考虑星期五下午放学后。

B: That sounds fine to me. What do you want to write about?

   那正合我意。你打算写关于什么的内容呢?

A: I heard that the museum has some pieces by Rodin. I was going
to

write on that.

  
我听说博物馆里有一些罗丹的作品。我打算写关于他的东西。

B: Who is Rodin?

   罗丹是谁?

A: He’s a famous French sculptor. He did the statue called
The

Thinker.

  
他是一个著名的法国雕塑家。塑像《思想者》就是他的作品。

B: I’ve seen that one. That would be interesting to write
about.

   我看过那个雕塑。那将会是一个有趣的写作题材。

A: That statue isn’t there. But there are others.

     
那个雕塑不在那儿,但有其他的。

B: We’ll have to go see them.. at least that gets this
requirement

done and out of the way.

   
我们得去看看。至少把作业完成了。免得碍事。

A: I agree. I hate waiting until the last moment.

  
我同意。我讨厌把事情拖到最后一记得刻才做。


 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A: it’s hard to believe we’re going to graduate in two
months.

   很难相信我们还有两个月就毕业了。

B: I know. Time has passed by so fast.

   我知道。时间过得真快。

A: Are you still planning to go to medical school?

   你还计划上医学院吗?

B: Yeah. I’m ready to go. What about you?

   是的。我已经准备好了。你呢?

A: I’m going to take a year to go work in Chicago. Then try
to

decide.

   我打算花一年时间去芝加哥工作。然后再作决定。

B: That sounds like a good idea. What kind of job in Chicago are
you

going to do?

   那听起来是个好主意。你打算在芝加哥干什么工作呢?

A: I’m not sure. I just like Chicago. What kind of doctor do you
want

to be?

  
我还不确定。我就是喜欢芝加哥。你想要当哪一类医生呢?

B: I was thinking about working with children’s problems.

   我正在考虑要不要研究儿童问题。

A: That sounds like a good profession.

   那听起来是个不错的职业。

B: Maybe. But I don’t know if I can handle it. I’ll have to
find

out.

   也许吧。但我不知道我能不能胜任。我得弄清楚。

A: Why do you say that?

   你怎么那么说?

B: It bothers me more when a child is hurt. Rather than an adult.
It’

s hard to deal with a hurt child.

  
小孩子受伤比大人更让我烦恼。应付一个受伤的小孩子可不容易。

A: I hadn’t thought of that. That could be really stressful. At
least

you’ll be doing something good, though.

  我还没想过那个。那的确会有很大的压力。但至少你是在做一些有益的事。

B: That’s what I say to myself. I have to get through medical
school

first.

   那就是我对自己所说的。我必须得先读完医学院。

A: That won’t be easy. Good luck. Though.

   那将不容易。但祝你好运。

B: Yeah. Thanks. Good luck to you too. Mark.

  
是啊。谢谢。我也祝你好运。马克。


 

 

 

 

Dialogue5:

A: Where are you going?

   你要到哪里去?

B: I’m going to the swimming pool to swim.

   我要到游泳池去游泳。

A: Do you like swimming? It seems that you go often.

   你喜欢游泳吗?好像你经常去。

B: Yes. I do. I’m training for a triathlon.

   是的。我正在为参加三项全能运动而训练。

A: What’s that?

   那是什么?

B: it’s a race. But with running, swimming and bicycling.

   它是一种田径赛。但包括跑步,游泳,单车。

A: Wow. That sounds tough..

   哇。听起来可不轻松。

B: It will be. That’s why I have to train so often.

   是不轻松。那就是我为什么要那么经常训练。

A: When is the race?

   比赛是在什么时候?

B: it’s going to be in 4 months. It’s in San Diego.

   4个月后,在圣地亚哥。

A: Are you nervous?

   你紧张吗?

B: Not yet. It’s too  far away right now to be
nervous.

   还没有。现在还紧张得太早。

A: Well. I hope you keep working hard.

   我希望你坚持勤奋练习。

B: thanks. I will. So I’d better get to the pool now.

   谢谢。我会的。所以我最好现在就去游泳池了。

A: Okay. See you later.

  好的。回头见。

B: Bye-bye.

再见


 

 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: