您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第32课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 260 查看
Dialogue1:

A: Can I help you?

   我能帮你忙吗?

B: Yes. Is this Doctor Fred’s office?

   好的。这是佛瑞德医生的办公室吗?

A: It is. Is there something I can help you with?

   是的。有什么事我可帮忙吗

B: yes. I need to make an appointment.

   有。我想要做个预约。

A: Well. Let me see when the doctor is available.

   好的。让我看看佛瑞德医生什么时候有空。

B: This is just a routine check-up. It’s not urgent.

   我只是想做个例行检查。并不紧急。

A: How about sometime next week?

   下星期某个时间行吗?

B: That should be fine.

   可以。

A: I’ve got an opening on Wednesday and Thursday. Both in the

afternoon.

   我们星期三和星期四有空闲。都是下午。

B: Thursday should be good.

   那就星期四好了。

A: Okay. I’ll set it up.

   好吧。就这样定了。

B: I have one more question

我还有个问题。.

A: Yes?

    请问是什么?

B: Do I need to bring any medical records?

   我需要将病历带来吗?

A: That might be helpful.

   那可能有帮助。

B: Alright. I’ll be here next week.

   好吧。我下星期来。


 

 

 

Dialogue2:

A: Hello. Can I help you?

  你好。我能为您做点什么吗?

B: Yes. I wanted to get a quick trim

是的。我想快点理个发。.

A: I’m sorry. We’re full today. Would you like to come back
another

time?

  
对为不起。我们今天客满了。你愿意换一个时间再来吗?

B: That would be nice.

   好的。

A: I recommend that you make an appointment.

   我建议做个预约。

B: What days do you have available?

   你们哪些天有空闲时间?

A: Would you like to come in tomorrow?

   你愿意明天来吗?

B: Yes. I would like that very much.

   是的。我很乐意。

A: We have two times open 2:30 and 4:30 in the afternoon.

  
我们有两个空闲的时间段。下午的二点三十分和四点三十分。

B: I’d prefer the 4:30 time.

   我选四点三十分。

A: Okay. I’ll write that down here. Try to come a little
early.

   好的。我把这记下来。尽量早点来。

B: Is there anything else I need to know?

   有什么别的事情我需要知道吗?

A: Yes. Here is your appointment card. Bring that with you when
you

come in.

   是的。这是你的预约卡。你来的时候要带着这张卡。

B: Great. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.

   好极了。明天再见。

A: See you then. Have a nice day. Bye bye.

  
到时见。祝你有愉快的一天。再见。


 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A: Hi there. What can I do for you?

   你好。有什么需要我帮忙吗?

B: Yes. I just need a tune-up on my car and maybe a new
battery.

   是的。我的车需要调校一下。也有可能要换新电池。

A: What kind of car is it?

   是部什么类型的车?

B: It’s a 1998 Volkswagen Jetta.

   它是1998年出的大众捷达。

A: How long have you had a battery in it?

   车里的电池已经用了多久了?

B: I’ve had the current battery for about 3 years.

   现在这个电池已经用了三年了。

A: Yes. It’s time to get a new battery.

   对。是时候要换个新电池了。

B: Alright then. Can I get that done here?

   那么好吧。在这里可以换吗?

A: Yes. But we’re full today. You’ll have to come back another
time.

   可以。但我们今天没空。你是换一个时间再来。

B:  Okay. Can I make an appointment for
tomorrow?

   好吧。我可以做个预约明天来吗?

A: Sure. What time do you want to come in?

   当然可以。你想什么时候来?

B: Anytime in the afternoon would be fine.

   下午任何时间都可以。

A: How about three o’clock?

   三点钟怎么样?

B: That would be great. I’ll see you then.

   那太好了。到时见。


 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A: Hello. Mr. Taylor. Can I ask you a favor?

  你好泰勒先生。你能帮我一个忙吗?

B: Sure. Ken. What do you need?

   当然可以。肯恩。你有什么需要?

A: I had some questions about our class? There are some things that
I

am having trouble with.

  
我有一些关于我们班的问题。有一些事情我感到不大顺心。

B: Like what, for example?

   例如是什么样的事呢?

A: It’s kind of complicated. I wanted to set up a time to meet
with

you.

   事情有点复杂。我想定个时间跟你会面。

B: I see. When would you like to meet?

   我明白了。你想什么时候见面?

A: Any afternoon this week.

   这个星期随便一个下午都行。

B: I’m teaching most afternoons. How about Friday?

   大多数下午我都有课。星期五怎么样?

A: Friday afternoon is good for me.

   我星期五下午没问题。

B: Well then. Shall we meet at four o’clock?

   那么好吧。我们四点钟见面好吗?

A: Yes. That sounds good. Where shall we meet?

   好。那听起来挺好的。我们在哪儿见面呢?

B: Just in the student center.

   就在学生中心吧。

A: Okay. I’ll see you then.

   好的。到时见。

B: I’ll see you then. Ken.

   到时见。肯恩。


 

 

Dialogue5:

A: Hello. Is this Doctor Cooper’s office?

   你好,这里库珀医生的办公室吗?

B: Yes. It is. What can I do for you?

   是的。我能帮你什么忙吗?

A: My dog needs some shots.

   我的狗需要打针。

B: We can do that here. what kind of dog do you have?

   我们这里都可以打。你的狗属于哪一种呢?

A: He’s a German Shepherd. He’s about a year old.

   是一条德国牧羊犬。大约有一岁大。

B: What day would you like to come in?

   你想哪一天来?

A: sometime early next would be best for me.

   下个星期初我最方便。

B: How about next Tuesday morning?

   下个星期二早上怎么样?

A: That would be fine.

   没问题。

B: I’ll just need some information. Fill out this form
please.

   我需要一些资料。请把这张表填好。

A: Do you have a pen?

   你有笔吗?

B: There’s one on the desk. Have you been here before?

   桌上有一支。你以前来过这里吗?

A: No. a friend recommended this place to me.

   没有。是一个朋友向我推荐这个地方。

B: In that case. You may want to sign up for our new customer
plan.

   这样的话。你也许会想报名参加我们的新顾客计划。

A: Yes. I see that on the form here. I think I will sign up for
that

plan.

  
是的。我在这张表里看到了。我想我会参加那个计划的。

B: Just let me know when you’ve finished.

   你填好了表请告诉我。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: