您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第31课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 190 查看
Dialogue1:

A: Thank you for calling Joe’s Pizza. How may I help you?

   谢谢你打电话来乔氏比萨饼店。要点什么?

B: Yes. Can I place an order for delivery?

   是的。我能叫一个外卖吗?

A: Yes. You may. Go right ahead.

   是的,可以,请说。

B: I’d like two medium pizzas, both with olives and ham.

   我想要两个中份的比萨饼。两个都要橄榄菜和火腿。

A: Is that all?

    就这么多?

B: I’d also like a 2 liter bottle of  Coke.

   
我还想要一瓶两升装的可乐。

A: Would you like any bread sticks?

   
你想要一些面包棒吗?

B: Sure. That’ll be fine.

   好的。

A: Your total comes to S17.80. Can I have your address?

   
总数是17.8美元。你能告诉我你的地址吗?

B: 1480 Poplar Drive. How long will it take?

   波波拉道1480号。要多久才能送到呢?

A:  It should be there within 45 minutes.

   45分钟内应该会到。

B: Thanks.

   谢谢。

A: Thank you for calling Joe’s. Good night.

   谢谢你的来电。晚安。


 

 

Dialogue2:

A: Hello.

   喂?

B: Yes. Is that Ivy? This is Professor Smith.

   喂,是艾维吗?我是史密斯教授。

A: Oh, hi, Professor. This is a surprise.

   噢。教授你好。真意外。

B: I just called to see if you wanted to come over for dinner this
Saturday night.

  
我只是打电话来看看你这个星期六晚上想不想过来吃饭。

A: Really? I’d love to. What’s the reason?

   真的吗?非常乐意。是为了什么而吃饭呢?

B: I’m just having a few students over for dinner. Since it’s the
end of the year.

   我只是想叫几个学生过来顿饭。因为这已是学期末了。

A:  What a great idea. It’s just to celebrate the
end of  the school year?

   
这个主意太棒了。只是要庆祝学年结束吗?

B: Yes. I do this every year for some of my students.

是的。我每年都要请一些学生吃饭。

A: Great. Should I bring anything?

太好了。我要带点什么东西过去吗?

B: NO. just bring  yourself.

   不必。只是带你自己来。

A: Okay. What time should I be there?

   好的。我要在什么时候到?

B: Come here around 7 o’clock..  Do you know how
to get here?

   大约7点钟到这儿吧。你知道怎么来这儿吗?

A: I think so. It’s just north of the school, right?

   我知道,就在学校的北面。对吗?

B: Yes. That’s right. I’ll see you then.

  
是的。完全正确。到时见。


 

 

Dialogue3:

A: Hello?

  喂?

B: Jane? This is Dad.

   简吗?这是爸爸。

A: Oh, hi. Dad. What are you doing?

  噢,你好。爸爸。你正在做什么?

B: I just thought I’d call to see how you’re doing?

   我正想着要打个电话给你,看看你怎么样了。

A: I’m doing okay. But I can’t talk long right now.

   我还好。但我现在不能跟你长谈。

B: I’m sorry. Is this not a good time?

   对不起,现在不方便吗?

A: I’m just about to go out with some friends to dinner.

   我正要跟一些朋友出去吃饭。

B: It’s good hear you’re making friends.

   听到你在交朋友我很高兴。

A: I know. I’m really happy here.

   我知道。我在这里真的很开心。

B: When is it a good time to call back?

   我什么时候方便再打过去。

A: just call me about this time tomorrow. I should be here.

   明天这个时候打给我吧。我应该会在这儿。

B: okay. I will do that. Have fun tonight.

   好的。我会的。今晚玩得开心。

A: I will. It was good to hear from you

   我会的。接到你的电话真好。

B: Okay. I’ll call you tomorrow. I love you.

   好的。我明天打电话给你。我爱你。

A: Love you too. Dad. Bye.

   我也爱你,爸爸。再见。

B: Bye

   再见。


 

 

Dialogue4:

A: Hello?

   喂?

B: Yes. Are you the guy selling his car?

   喂。你是那个要卖车的人吗?

A: Yeah. I’m. My name’s Edmund.

   是的。我是。我的名字是埃德蒙。

B: My name’s Alfred. I saw your advertisement in the paper.

   我的名字是阿尔费雷德。我在报纸上看到你的广告。

A: Oh, right. So you want to buy the car?

   哦。对了。那你是想买的车吗?

B: Well. I’d like to take a look at it. It’s a 1978 Corvette.
Right

   我是想看爬坡 ,是一辆1978年的雪佛莱。对吗?

A: That’s right. It’s in good shape. I just put new brakes on
it.

   是的。车子还很好。我刚刚给它换了新刹车。

B: How much are you asking for it?

   你要卖多少钱?

A: I was looking for S18,000. but we can talk about that.

   
我要价18,000美元,但我们还可以商量。

B: Okay. Do you mind if I come over and take a look?

   好的。你介意我过来看看吗?

A: Sure. No problem. What time is good for you?

   当然没问题。你什么时候方便呢?

B: Tomorrow evening. Is that good for you?

   明天晚上。你方便吗?

A: I should be back from work by 6. Do you know where King Street
is?

   我6点钟之前会下班回来。你知道国王街在哪吗?

B: yeah. It’s right behind the stadium.

   知道。 就在体育馆的后面。

A: That’s right. Just to the end of the street. Last house on your
left.

  
对了。就一直走到那条街的尽头。左手边最后一间房子就是了。

B: Great. I’ll see you then.

   太好了。到时见。


 

 

Dialogue5:

A: This is 911 emergency. How may I help you?

这是911紧急电话。有什么可以帮你吗?

B: Yeah. There’s been a car accident just outside my house.

   是的。就在我家外面发生了一宗交通事故。

A: Can you tell me where you are located?

   你能告诉我你现在的位置吗?

B: I live at 1411 Tree Avenue. A car just turned over.

   我住在特力大街1411号。一辆车刚刚翻了。

A: Can you tell me what happened?

   你能告诉我发生什么事了吗?

B: Yeah. This car comes around the turn too fast. Doesn’t stop in
time . hits a street sign. And them flips over.

  
可以的。这辆车来到这拐弯处时开得太快。没能及时刹车。撞到了一个路标。然后就翻了。

A: Are there any other cars involved?

   还有其它车出事吗?

B: No. just this one.

   没有。就这一辆。

A: Has anyone come out of the car?

   有没有人从车子里面爬出来?

B: No. no one’s come out.. I can’t  see inside the
car. should I go check?

  
没有。没有人爬出来。我看不到车子里面。我要去看看吗?

A: No. stay where you are. Help will be there shortly. Can I have
your name?

  
不要。就呆在你所在的地方。救援人员很快就会到的。你能告诉我你的名字吗?

B: Yeah. It’s Ben Sullivan.

   可以。本。苏力文。

A: Thank you. Mr. Sullivan. Just wait until an officer
arrives.

  
谢谢你。苏力文先生。请等待警官到达现场。


 

 

 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: