您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第二十九课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 176 查看
Dialogue 1:

A: Hey, Could you help me?

   嗨,你能帮我吗?

B: Sure. What do you need?

   当然可以。你想要什么?

A: I’m looking for an address. 524 Maryland Avenue.

   我正在找一个地址:马里兰大街524号

B: Let me think. Maryland Ave?

   让我想想,马里兰大街?

A: Any ideas?

   想到什么了吗?

B: Oh, yeah. I know. It’s about one mile over that way.

   噢,是了。我知道了。沿那边走大概一里左右。

A: Do you mean to the northwest?

   你是指往西北边走吗?

B: Yes. That’s right. It’s over by the new stadium.

   是的。完全正确。就在新运动场那一边。

A: Could you tell me how to get there?

   你能告诉我怎么到那儿吗?

B: Sure. You go up Monroe. That’s the street right there.

   当然可以。你一直走到满乐路。满乐路就在那。

A: Okay. Got it. For how long should I walk?

   我知道了。我要走多久?

B: Maybe 4 blocks. Then you take a right on Fulton.

   大概4个街区吧。然后在富尔顿路那儿转右。

A: Okay. I think I understand.

   好的。我想我明白了。

B: Then go down Fulton. For maybe half a mile. You’ll see Maryland
Avenue on your left.

  
然后沿富尔顿路一直走。大约走半里路。你就会看到马里兰大街就在左边。

A: That sounds easy enough. Thanks.

   那听起来够简单的。谢谢。

B: No problem. Good luck.

   没关系。祝你好运。


 

 

 

Dialogue2:

A: Excuse me. You seem lost.

   打扰一下,你似乎迷路了。

B: Actually I am a little lost. I thought the art museum was around
here.

  
事实上我是有点迷路了。我原以为艺术博物馆就在这儿附近。

A: Oh. No. the art museum is on the other side of town.

   噢。不是。艺术博物馆在城的另一边。

B: Isn’t this Washington Street?

   这不是华盛顿街吗?

A: It is, but the art museum is on East Washington Street. This is
West Washington.

  
是的。但艺术博物馆是在东华盛顿街。这是西华盛顿街。

B: Oh. That explains it. So I just go back down Washington,
right?

   哦。怪不得。那么我往回走就行了。是吧?

A: Not really. This street ends at Jefferson Street.

   也不完全是。这条街街尾是跟杰弗逊街连在一起的。

B: What do I do there?

   我在那又该怎么办呢?

A: Take a left on Jefferson. Go up just one block.

   在杰弗逊街左转。再往前走一个街区就是了。

B: Okay. I see that on this map.

   好的。我在地图上看到了。

A: Good. After one block on Jefferson, you’ll see East Washington
on your right.

  
那就好。沿杰弗逊街走一个街区以后。你就会看到东华盛顿街在你的右边。

B: I guess the Art Museum will be there.

   我想艺术博物馆就在那儿。

A: Actually you’ll need to go another half mile down East
Washington. It’s easy to see. Though. Once you get there.

  
事实上你还要沿东华盛顿街再走半里路。但一旦你到了那,你很容易会看到它的。

B: Thanks. This saves me a lot of  trouble.

  
谢谢。这真给我省了很多麻烦。


 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A: We are so lost. Where is the highway?

   我们完全迷路了,高速公路在哪儿?

B: Let me get out the map.

   让我把地图拿出来。

A: We’ve been driving up and down this street forever.

   
我们就一直在这条街上驶来驶去。好像永远都不走出去了。

B: I’m looking on the map right now.

   我现在就在查地图了。

A: Try to find enterstate-97

   找找97号州间高速路。

B: I’m trying. I’m trying.

   我正在找,我正在找。

A: Do you see anything familiar?

   你看到什么熟悉一点的东西吗?

B: Which street are we on?

   我们现在在哪条街上?

A: Baker street. We’ve going north on Baker street.

   贝克街。我们正在贝克街上朝北走。

B: I’ve found out where we are. you need to turn around and go
south.

   我找到我们的位置了。你需要掉头往南走

A:Okay. What do I do after that?

   好的。然后我又该怎么做呢?

B: Drive until you see Green Street. Then go left.

   一直开到你看见格林街为止。然后就左转。

B: And where do I go after I get to Green Street?

   我到了格林街以后又该怎么做呢?

A: From there you’ll see exit signs for 97. we should be
fine.

 从那里你就会见到进入97号的标志了。我们会没事的。


 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A: Hey, buddy. Could you help me out?

   嗨,老兄,你能解救一下我吗?

B: Maybe. What do you need?

   
也许吧。你需要我帮什么?

A: There’s supposed to be some famous clam restaurant around here.
do you know anything about it?

  
这附近好像有一间很著名的专门卖蛤蜊的餐厅。你知道是哪间餐厅吗?

B: let me think. Do you know the name?

  让我想想。你知道名字吗?

A: Not really. It’s something like Simmon’s or Sullivan’s

  
不是非常清楚。好像是叫什么西蒙餐厅还是沙力文餐厅。

B: Oh, yeah. Sullivan’s Clam House. That’s right nearby.

   哦。是了。沙利文蛤房。就在这附近。

A: Can you tell me how to get there?

   你能告诉我怎么到那里吗?

B: Sure. Just go two blocks up Cooper Street.

   当然可以。就沿库波街直走两个街区。

A: That’s this street, right?

   那就是条街,是吗?

B: Right. You’ll get to the dock area. Then go to your right just a
few yards.

   是啊。你要走到码头那边。再转右走几在码就到了。

A: I think I’ve got it.

   我想我明白了。

B: You should see it then. It’s got a large sign out front.

   你会一眼看到的。它前面有个大招牌。

A: Thanks a lot. This makes my evening a lot easier.

   感激不尽。我今晚就省了很多麻烦了。

B: Good luck and good eating.

  
祝你好运,并且好好吃一顿。


 

 

 

Dialogue5:

A: Excuse me. Do you work here?

   打扰一下,你在这工作吗?

B: Yes. Can I help you?

   是的。我可以帮你吗?

A: I’m looking for the baggage claim area.

   我正在找行李领取处。

B: well. You need to go down to the first level.

   你得下去一楼。

A: I thought I was on the first level.

   我想我就是在一楼。

B: No. That is the second level. Go down to the first level. The
stairs are over there.

   不。这里是二楼。下去一楼吧。楼梯就在那边。

A: Okay. I see.

   好的。我明白了。

B: Good. On the first level. You’ll  see sings for
the baggage claim area.

   那就好。在一楼你就会看到行李领取处的标牌了。

A: Where is that area?

   是哪一边?

B: It’s on the far end of the first area.

   就在一区那边的尽头。

A: Past the information desk?

   要经过咨询台吗?

B: Yes. Go past the information desk.

   是的。经过咨询台。

A: Thanks. I’ll give that a try.

 谢谢。我试试看


 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: