您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第二十八课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 162 查看
Dialogue1:

A: Hey. Heather. Are you busy this afternoon?

   嗨,希恩。今天下午你忙吗?

B: I don’t think so. Why?

   不忙。有什么事吗?

A: I was having trouble in our biology class.

   我在生物课遇到了一点困难。

B: Do you need my help?

   你需要我帮忙吗?

A: Yeah. I do.

   是的。我需要。

B: did you want to meet this afternoon?

   你想我们今天下午碰个面吗?

A: I was hoping we could meet. Is that okay with you?

   我正希望我们能碰个面。你方便吗?

B: it’s no problem. What do you need help with?

   没问题。你需要哪方面的帮助?

A: The different theories of plant reproduction.

  植物繁殖的各种理论。

B: Anything in particular?

   有什么特别不懂的吗?

A: No. I just keep getting them mixed up with one another.

   没有。我只是老把它们混淆而已。

B: Oh, I see. Well. I took some pretty good. Notes on that
subject.

   噢。我明白了。我那个科目的笔记都是挺齐全的。

A: Great! i could use the help. Do you want to meet in the
library?

   太棒了。我可以得到你的帮助。你想在图书馆见面吗?

B: That’s fine. I’ll see you there.

   那好。图书馆见。


 

 

Dialogue2:

A: What seems to be the trouble?

   出啥毛病啦?

B: I think I just had a flat tire.

   我想车子爆胎了。

A: You sure did. I wonder what caused it to blow out like
that?

   肯定是啦。我觉得奇怪。

B: I have no idea. Maybe the tires were just old.

   我不知道。也许轮胎太旧了吧。

A: Do you need any help?

   有什么需要帮忙的吗?

B: Actually. Do you have tools for changing a tire?

   说实话。你有没有换轮胎的工具?

A: Yes. I do. Do you mean a tire iron and a jack?

   有的。你是说松轮器和千斤顶吗?

B: Yes. Could you loan them to me?

   是的。你能借给我吗?

A: Let me go get them. Wait just one second.

   让我去拿来。稍等一会儿。

B: Thanks. I appreciate this very much.

   谢谢。非常感激你的帮助。

A: No problem. I’m just glad to be of assistance.

   没问题。很高兴能帮上忙。

B: I’m very grateful. I have to be at work and I was worried that
I

would be late.

   非常感谢您。我得干活了。我还担心我会迟到呢。

A: Don’t worry about that. You’ll be back on the road in no
time.

  
别担心那个了。你的车子马上就会没事的。


 

 

 

Dialogue3:

A: Hey. Sarah. What are you doing this weekend?

   嗨,沙拉,这个周末你打算去哪儿?

B: I didn’t have any plans. I was thinking about studying.

   我还没什么计划。我正考虑要不要学习呢。

A: Why don’t you come play softball?

   你怎么不来打垒球?

B: Where do you play softball?

   你们在哪打垒球呢?

A: Some of my friends and I have formed a team. We need
another

player.

   我跟一些朋友组了一个队。我们还需要一个球员。

B: I don’t know if I should. I’m not very good.

   我不知道我要不要去。我打得不是很好。

A: it would really help us out.

   你来的话,真的会帮我们大忙的。

B: What position would I play?

   我要打哪个位置?

A: You could play wherever you wanted. It doesn’t really
matter.

   你想打哪个位置都行。那问题不大。

B: Do you practice everyday?

   你们每天都练吗?

A: No. We mostly practicse on weekends.

   不。我们大都在周末训练。

B: I guess I could come out and play. What day should I come?

   我想我能出来玩玩的。我该什么时候来呢?

A: Saturday. 4 o’clock.

   星期六,4点钟。

B: I’ll see you there.

   到时见。


 

 

 

Dialogue4:

A: I’ve got a real problem.

   我遇上难题了。

B: What’s the problem?

   什么问题?

A: I’ve got to get a birthday gift for my wife.

   我要买一份昨日礼物给我妻子。

B: Oh, that is a problem. What are you going to get here?

   哦。那的确是个难题。你要打算买什么给她呢?

A: Do you have any suggestions? I was hopping you could help.

   你有什么建议吗?我正希望你能帮忙。

B: Buy her some jewelry.

   给她买点珠宝吧。

A: that is too easy, I need to get something more thoughtful.

   那太简单了。我得送一些花点心思的。

B: Don’t ask me then. I’m not good at being thoughtful.

   那就不要问我了。我不擅长花心思的事情。

A: good point. What did you get your wife for her birthday?

   有道理。我妻子生日时你买什么磅给她。

B: I got her a car.

   我给她买了一辆车。

A: Really? You bought her a car?

   真的吗?你给她买了一辆车?

B: No. I’m joking. I bought her a nice watch.

   不。开玩笑而已。我买了一块好看的手表给她。

A: That’s a good idea. But it’s not good enough.

   那是一个好主意。但学不够好。

B: Well. Good luck. I hope you find what you’re looking for.

  
祝你好运。我希望你会找到你要找的东西。


 

 

 

Dialogue5

A: Can I help you?

   需要我帮助吗?

B: yes. I’m looking for your history books section.

是的。我正在找你们的历史书区。

A: Are you looking for a particular area of history?

   你是在找某个特定区域的历史吗?

B: Actually. Do you have any books on Chinese history?

   事实上。你们有什么关于中国历史的书吗?

A: Yes. We do. Follow me, please.

   有。请跟我来。

B: I’m glad to hear that. Many bookstores do not have much.
About

Chinese history.

  
听到你那么说我真高兴。很多书店都没什么关于中国历史的书。

A: I’m surprised to hear that. We have many books.

   听你这么说我觉得很惊讶,我们有很多那样的书。

B: Do you have any books about Mao Zedong?

   你们有关于毛泽东的书吗?

A: Yes. But we should first check. The biography section since he
is a

specific person.

  
有的。但我们首先得查找传记区。因为他是一个特定的人。

B: You’re right. Of course the biography section would be
better.

   你说得对。传记区当然会好找一些。

A: Here you go. Will this help?

   你看看这本书。还可以吗?

B: Yes. This book s looks good.

   还可以。这本书看起来挺不错的。

A: Okay. Let me know if you need any more help.

   好的。你再有什么需要的话请让我知道。

B: Thanks I will.

   谢谢。我会的。


 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: