您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第二十七课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 190 查看
Dialogue1:

A: I’m tired of studying. Let’s go do something fun..

   我学得很烦了。我们来点好玩的东西吧。

B: What do you want to do?

   你想干什么呢?

A: Let’s go play catch with the football.

   我们去踢球吧。

B: You’re right. It’s good  weather for
football.

   说得对。这种天气最好踢球。

A: It’s very crisp and cool. It’s perfect fall weather.

   天气非常干爽。典型的秋天天气。

B: Fall came pretty late this year.

   今年秋天来得相当迟。

A: I know. It’s the middle of October already.

   我知道。现在已经是十月中旬了。

B: The leaves are just beginning to change color.

   
叶子才刚刚开始变色。

A: I get the feeling that It’s going to get cold fast.

   我觉得天气会冷得很快的。

B: I agree. Maybe it will snow early.

   我同意。也许今年会提早下雪。

A: That would be nice. I like snowball fights.

   那很好啊。我喜欢打雪仗。

B: Let’s go play some football.

   让我们去踢足球吧。

A: Yeah. Let’s get out of here.

   好的。让我们出去吧。

B: I’ve got the ball. Come on

我去拿球。走吧。


 

Dialogue2:

A: How are things going up on the farm. Ray?

   农场的事情怎么样啦,雷?

B: Its’ not bad. But I’m little worried about the frost this
year.

   还过得去吧。但我有点提心今年会下霜。

A: What makes you say that?

   你为什么会那样说?

B: This spring there is supposed to be a cold spell.

   今年春天将会有寒流入侵。

A: Oh. Really? That could be bad for your oranges.

   哦,真的吗?那对你的橙子来说真是坏消息。

B: I know. I had a bad crop three years ago for the same
reason.

   我知道。3年前我也因为同样的原因而有没好的收成。

A: I hope you get better luck this time.

   我希望你这次运气会好一些。

B: I hope so too. We’ll have to see what happens.

   我也希望如此。我们要看看情况会怎么样。

A: We had a lot of rain this winter. Though.

   今年冬天毕竟是挺多雨的。

B: what difference does that make?

   那又怎么样?

A: I’ve been told that’s a sign we’ll have a warm summer.

   有人告诉我预示着我们会有一个暖和的夏天。

B: I sure hope you’re right.

   我当然希望你是对的。

A: That’s what my wife told me. Anyway.

   那只是我妻子告诉我的而已。

B: I think I’ve heard that before.

   我想我以前也听到过那个说法。

A: Well. Good luck. I’ve got to get to the store.

   那么,祝你好运。我得去买东西了。

B: Okay. See you later.

   好的。迟些见。


 

Dialogue3:

A: Do you still want to play tennis today?

   你今天还想打网球吗?

B: I’m not sure. It’s pretty hot outside.

   我不知道,外面蛮热的。

A: I was noticing that. You want to wait until another time?

   我也留意到了。你想等到下一次吗?

B: I think I would. The weatherman said. It was only going to
get

hotter today.

   我是这样想的。天气预报说今天只会变热。

A: What makes it so bad is that It’s so humid.

   真正糟糕的还是那湿气。

B: I know. I’m sweating just sitting here.

   我知道。我就是在这里也一直在尚汗。

A: I heard that this was going to be a hot summer.

   我听说今年夏天会很热。

B: I can believe it on a day like this. It’s only May.

   像今天这样。我会相信你的话。这只是五月而已。

A: Yeah. Imagine what August will be like.

   是啊。想像一下八月份会是怎么样的。

B: I guess I’ll be running the air conditioner a lot.

   我想我会猛开空调。

A: Remember when mine broke last summer?

   还记得去年夏天我的空调坏掉的时候吗?

B: That’s right. I almost forgot. Your house was so hot inside
after

that happened.

  
是啊。我差点忘了。空调坏了之后,你的房子里热极了。 

A: I got it fixed, but maybe I should buy a new one just to be
safe.

  
我叫人把它修好了。但也许为了安全起见我该买一台新的。

B: That’s a good idea. Instead of tennis. let’s go get an air

conditioner.

   那是个好主意。不要打网球了我们去买空调吧。

A: How about we go to that new hardware store. I think
they’re

having a sale.

   我们去那间新的五金店好不好?我想他们正在大减价。

B: Good idea. I’ll drive.

   好主意。我来驾车。


 

 

Dialogue4:

A: This is a great summer job. Working in a national park.

   这是一份很棒的署期工。在国家公园里工作。

B: Tell me about it. We get to spend. So much time in the woods.
It’s

great.

   快告诉我。我们可以在森林呆上很长的时间。真棒。

A: I am worried about how hot and dry it is. Though.

   只是我担心那里会又热又干。

B: Why’s that? You don’t like the heat?

   怎么那么说?你不喜欢热吗?

A: It’s not that. I’m worried about forest fire. This is
perfect

weather for them.

  
不是那个意思。我是担心森林火灾。这种天气最容易发生。

B: Oh. Yeah. That’s a good point. I’d hate for that to
happen.

   噢,对啊。那有道理。我最不情愿发生那些事情。

A: It’s bad enough that so many campers start illegal fires.

   那么多露营者违法生火真是最可恶不过了。

B: This dry weather will only make it worse.

   这种干燥天气只会使情况变得更糟。

A: I guess we should make sure all the campers understand the
rules

about fires.

   我想我们该确保所有的露营者都明白有关火灾的法律。

B: We should also keep our eyes open for any fires that could get
out

of control.

   我们学要警惕任何可能会失控的火种。

A: A fire in this weather could destroy thousands of acres.

   这种天气,一场火可以毁掉数千公顷的树林。

B: Stop thinking about it. That’s bad luck.

   别再那样想了。那样会不吉利的。

A: You’re just superstitious. There’s no such thing as bad
luck.

   你就是迷信。没什么吉利不吉利的。

B: Maybe not. But I still don’t want to think about it.

   也许不会吧。但我还是不愿想它。

A: I guess you’re right. Let’s just enjoy the outdoors.

   我想你是对的。让我们就享受这户外生活好了。

B: I agrees. But still keep our eyes open for fires.

  
我同意,但还是要警惕火灾。


 

 

Dialogue5:

A: What do you want to do tonight?

   你今晚想想干什么?

B: I don’t know. I’m not feeling too good.

   我不知道。我觉得不大舒服。

A: What’s wrong? You sound kind of sick.

   哪儿不对劲呀?你的声音听起来好像病了。

B: I think I’m getting a  cold.

   我想我快要感冒了。

A: Maybe we should stay in tonight.

   也许我们今晚就呆在家里吧。

B: I think I’m sick from that camping trip yesterday.

   我想我是因为昨天露营而生病了。

A: That’s right. I heard it rained up in the mountains.

   有道理。我听说山上下了雨。

B: It did rain pretty heavily. I forgot to bring an extra pair
of

socks.

   的确是下了很大的雨。我忘了带多一双袜子。

A: Really? You walked all day in wet socks?

   是吗?你穿着湿袜子走了一天。

B: Yeah. Now I’m paying for that decision.

   是的。现在我就要为那个决定付出代价了。

A: Just get in bed. I’ll make you some chicken soup

睡一下吧。我给你弄一点鸡汤。.

B: Thanks. That would be nice.

   谢谢。那敢情好。

A: Just promise me one thing.

   向我保证一件事就行了。

B: Sure. What’s that?

   当然可以。什么事?

A: Make sure you pack extra socks next time.

   保证下次带多一双袜子。

B: I promise.

   我保证。


 

 
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: