您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-05-11《第二十五课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:30 183 查看
Dialogue 1:

A:  What time is it?

    
现在几点了?

B:  It’s about half past 3. Why do you ask?

    
差不多3点半了。你问这个干什么?

A:  I was supposed to meet Megan at three o’clock
to study. She’s pretty late.

    
我本来3点钟要跟梅根见面,然后一起学习的。她可真够迟的。

B:  I don’t know what to tell you. I’m sure she
has a reason.

    
我不知道跟你说什么好。我保证她有她的理由。

A:  I doubt it. This is the third time she’s been
late.

    
我真怀疑,这是她第3次迟到了。

B:  I see. Maybe you should just leave.

    
我明白了,也许你就先走好了。

A:  That would  teach her a
lesson.

    
那会给她一个教训。

B:  Thirty minutes is long enough to wait for
someone.

    
等一个人等上30分钟是够长的了。

A:  I think you’re right, I’m getting out of
here.

    
我想你是对的,我要走了。

B:  Do you want to get something to eat
instead?

    
你想去弄点东西吃吗?

A:  Sure, I didn’t really eat much at lunch, so
I’m hungry.

    
当然, 我午饭不是吃得很多,因此我现在饿了。

B:  Let’s get out of here and get something to
eat.

    
我们走吧,去弄点东西吃。


 

 

Dialogue 2:

A:  Mr.stevens, sir. Do you have a moment?

    
史蒂文斯先生,你现在有时间吗?

B:  Yes,Leroy. What can I do for you?

    
有啊,勒雷。 我有什么可以帮你的吗?

A:  I’ve been having trouble with this math class.
I wanted to ask for your help.

    
我在数学课上有一些困难,我想请求你的帮助。

B:  I see. Well ,would you like to meet sometime?
I have a class right now to go to.

    
我明白了,我们迟些再找个时间见面怎么样?我现在马上就上课了。

A:  Yes, I would like that. What time is good for
you?

    
好的,我没有问题,你什么时间方便呢?

B:  I don’t have any classes this afternoon. Can
we meet then?

    
我今天下午没课,我们能见面吗?

A:  My last class is over at 3:30.

    
我最后一节课3:30结束。

B:  Do you want to meet at about 4?

    
你觉得4点左右见面行吗?

A:  That would be great.

    
那太好了。

B:  Well, I’ve got to get to class now.

    
我现在得去上课了。

A:  Oh, it’s 9:30! I’m going to be late for my
history class.

    
奥,9:30了!我历史课就要迟到了。

B:  Don’t be late. I’ll see you at 4. Leroy.

    
别迟到,我们4点钟见。

A:  I’ll see you then. Mr. Stevens.

    
到时见,史蒂文斯先生。


 

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A:   Hey.Mom! I’m going out for a
few hours.

     
嗨,妈妈!我要出去几个小时。

B:  What time will you be back by?

    
你什么时间回来?

A:   I don’t know. Maybe 10
o’clock.

    
我不知道,也许10点吧。

B:  That’s not good enough. You have school
tomorrow.

    
那不太好,你明天还要上学呢。

A:Okay,okay. I’ll try to be back by 9.

    
好的,好的,我会尽量在9点之前回来的。

B:  What do you mean you’ll “try”?

    
你说“尽量”是什么意思?

A:  Fine. I will be back by 9.

    
好拉,我会在9点之前回来的。

B:  That’s better.

    
那还差不多。

A:  Is that all Mom? I’ll see you later.

    
没别的事了吧,妈妈?回头见。

B: There’s one more thing.

    
还有一件事。

A:  Yes? what do you need?

    
什么?你需要什么?

B:  We’re out of milk. Could you pick some up on
the way back home?

    
我们没有牛奶了,你能在回来的路上买一些吗?

A:  Sure. No problem.

    
当然,没问题。

B:  Thank you. I’ll see you tonight by 9
o’clock.

    
谢谢,9点之前我得看见你。


 

 

 

Dialogue 4:

A:  What time is it in Japan right now?

    
现在日本是几点?

B:  I’m not sure. Why do you ask?

    
我不知道,你问这个干什么?

A:  We haven’t heard from Michelle for a while.
Maybe we should give her a call.

    
我们很长时间没收到米歇儿的来信了。也许我们该给她打个电话。

B:  That’s a good idea. Let’s call her.

    
好主意,我们打电话给她吧。

A:  First, let’s find out what time it is there.
It might be the middle of the night.

    
首先,我们来看看她那里是什么时间,可能正是半夜。

B:  That’s true. She’s not in a good mood if she’s
woken up.

    
对了,如果她被吵醒的话,她会心情不好的。

A:  I have it written down here. Let me take a
look.

    
我已经在这里记下来了,让我看看。

B:  Oh,wait. I remember! It’s eleven hours
difference.

    
哦,等等,我记得了,时差是11个小时。

A:  Eleven hours forward or back?

    
比我们早11个小时还是晚11个小时。

B:  Forward. I think.

    
早吧,我想。

A:  That means if it’s 9 in the morning
here--

    
那就意味着如果这里是早上9点钟的话......

B:  Then it’s 10 at night where Michelle is.

    
那现在米歇儿那里该是晚上10点钟了。

A:  That’s not so late. She should still be
awake.

    
那也不是很晚,她应该还没有睡。

B:  Good. Let’s give her a call.

    
好的,我们给她打个电话吧。


 

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A:  What are you doing on the computer?

    
你在电脑上做什么呢?

B:  I am looking up train tickets on the internet
for our trip to Europe.

    
我在互联网上查我们去欧洲的火车票。

A:  How’s it going?

    
查得怎么样啦?

B:  There’s a lot of information, but I’m not used
to 24-hour time.

    
有很多信息,但我还不适应24小时计时法。

A:  What do you mean?

    
你的意思是?

B:  It’s so hard to remember. What is 16:00
o’clock?

    
很难记的住,16:00是什么时候?

A:  That’s 4 p.m.

    
那是下午4点钟。

B:  Why do they do it that way?

    
他们为什么那样做呢?

A:  A lot of countries tell time that way. It’s
easier than adding a.m. or p.m., like we do.

    
很多国家都是那样计时的。这样比像我们一样加AM或者PM容易一些。

B:  I guess. It’s just hard to keep straight what
time these trains leave.

    
我想是的,只是要确定这些火车什么时候出发很困难。

A:  It’s not that bad. Just subtract 12 from the
24-hour time.

    
没那么糟糕吧,只是从24小时计时中,减去12而已。

B:  It’s still annoying. I shouldn’t complain
though. After all, we’re going to Europe.

    
这还是很烦人,但我不该抱怨。毕竟我们要去欧洲了。

A:  That’s right. I’m really looking forward to
it.

    
说的对,我真的很想去了。

B:  Let’s just hope that we don’t miss any
trains.

    
我们就希望不要错过任何一班火车就行了。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: