您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-04-30《第十课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:29 197 查看
Dialogue 1:

A: Congratulations, honey. We're all very proud of you.

   
祝贺你啊,亲爱的。我们以你为荣。

 Oh, Mom, stop it. You're embarrassing
me.


   
啊!妈妈,别说啦。你说得我都难为情了。

A: It's my job. I'm a mother. And now you're a college
graduate.   

   
这是我做妈妈的责任。现在你已经是一名大学毕业生啦。

B: It's hard to believe. Four years of college and now I've
done.

   
真难以置信,我已经度过了四年的大学生活。

A: Yes, you seem to have grown up so fast.

   
是啊,你似乎成长得很快哦。

B: I owe a lot to you. You've been there for me all the
way.       

   
我欠你的太多了,你一直都陪伴着我。

A: Well, I guess my efforts have paid off now.

   
我想我的付出现在得到回报了。

B: I did put in a little of my own effort too, you know.

   
你知道,这当中也有我自己的努力啊。

A: Yes, I know, I'll say it again. Congratulations,
Becky. 


   
是的,我知道。再次祝贺你,Becky。


 

 

Dialogue 2:

A: It's been quite an experience having you in class,
Jason.   


   
Jason,班上有你这样的学生,我觉得很荣幸。

B: I can say the same to you Mr. Tucker. And I've enjoyed it.

   
我也一样,塔克先生。我很喜欢上你的课。

A: I hope you learned a little bit here.

    
我希望你在我的课中学到了一点在东西。

B: This has been one of my best classes in law
school.  

   
这是我在法学院所上的最好的课之一。

A: I am glad to hear it. I've heard you have a good job waiting for
you.

   
听到这话,我很高兴。我听你说已经找到了一份好工作。

B: Yes. I've just been offered a job by a good law firm in
Philadelphia.   


   
是的,费城一家很好的律师行聘请了我。

A: Well, congratulations. I'm sure you deserve
it.     

    
哦,祝贺你。我相信这是你应得的。

B: I hope so, but I owe a lot to you.

   
我也希望这样。但我欠你太多了。

A: Nonsense. You got yourself that job. I'm sure you'll do
fine.  


   
快别这么说。工作是你自己找的。我敢肯定你会做得很好。


 

 

 

Dialogue 3:

A: Oh, hey there, Amy. I heard you just got a
promotion. 

   
哦,Amy。我听你说你升职了。

B: Yeah, I'm the new supervisor for
sales.  


   
是的,我现在是新销售主管。

A: That's great. Congratulations.

   
太棒了,祝贺你。

B: Well, it's going to be a lot more
responsibility.  

   
那意味着工作的责任更大。

A: And more money.

    工资也更高。

B: Maybe a little more.

   
可能会高一点儿吧。

A: I guess that means you're kind of my boss.

   
可能会多一点吧。我想,那就意味着你成了我的上司了。

B: Don't go thinking that. I'm still the same old Amy. I'm not even
sure why I got the promotion.

   
快别这么说。我还是以前的Amy。我还不知道我怎么会被提升的。

A: Oh, don't be so humble. You deserve the promotion, Boss.

   
你就别谦虚了,上司,那是应得的。

B: Thanks, but don't call me "boss". Anyway, I've got to get back
to work.

   
谢谢,但别再叫我“上司”了,不管怎么说,我得回去工作了。


 

 

Dialogue 4:

A: I guess we've packed everything. I think that's the last
box.

   
我想我们已经把所有的东西都收拾好了。我想这应该是最后的一个盒子了。

B: Yes, I think so.

   
是的,我想是这样。

A: Thanks for helping me move out.

   
谢谢你帮我搬家。

B: Don't mention it. And good luck in Denver.

   
不用谢。祝你在Denver有好运。

A: Oh, thanks. I'll need some luck. It's going to be a big change
of
pace.   


   
谢谢。我的确需要点运气。生活节奏一大转变。

B: I'll say. From small town to big city.

   
绝对的!从小城镇到大城市。

A: I'm looking forward to
it.   


   
我期待着它的到来。

B: I'm a little
jealous.   


   
我真的有点嫉妒你。

A: You should come too. I'm sure you could get a job at one of the
museums with your
background.   

   
你也应该来我这里。我敢肯定,以你的背景,你一定可以在博物馆找一份工作。

B: No, I like it out here. But I wish you the best. Stay in
touch.

   
不,我喜欢留在这里。但我衷心祝愿你。保持联络。

A: Will do. Take it easy.

   
我会的,放心吧。


 

 

 

Dialogue 5:

A: It's raining outside.

   
外面正在下雨。

B: It's supposed to let up by tomorrow.Don't be so
nervous.  

   
别紧张,明天雨应该会停的。

A: How can I not be so nervous? I'm getting married tomorrow.

   
我怎能不紧张呢?我明天将要结婚了。

B: So? Lacy's family is taking care of all the planning.

   
那又怎么样?所有的计划都是由Lacy家定的。

A: Yeah, so what?

   
没错,但又怎么样呢?

B: If anything goes wrong it's not your fault, so relax.

   
假如有什么出错,那都不是你的错,所以你就放松点吧。

A: That's stupid, Paul. Anyway, that's not why I'm nervous. This is
a big step. A huge step.

   
是有傻瓜会这样说的,Paul。不管怎么说,那不是我嚣张的原因。这最人生的转折点,一个重大的转折点。

B: No longer single huh. Together forever and ever.

   
不再单身,对吗?永远双宿双归。

A: Pretty scary
right?      

   
很吓人,是吗?

B: Seriously, it's the best thing you've ever done. I envy you,
buddy.   

   
说得认真点。那是你应该做得最好的一件事。我很羡慕你,老兄。

A: Really? You'll do?

   
真的吗?你真的我羡慕我?

B: Yeah, a little. Look, you've going to be happy. I wish you two
the best in life. I really do.

   
是有一点。瞧,你将会很开心。我祝你俩生活过得完美幸福。真的。

A: Thanks, Paul. Thanks a lot.

   
谢谢Paul。非常感谢你。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: