您的位置:首页 > 其它

2013-04-28《第六课情景对话》

2013-11-30 20:29 239 查看
Dialogue 1:

A: I'm hungry, but I don't feel like cooking.

   
我很饿,但我不想动手做饭。

B: Do you just want to order some food?

   
你想叫外卖吗?

A: Sounds good to me. What do you want?

   
听起来是个好主意。你要点什么?

B: I don't know. Maybe Mexican food?

   
我不知道。也许墨西哥菜吧。

A: I don't really like Mexican food. It is too spicy.

   
我不怎么喜欢墨西哥菜。那太辣了。

B: How about Chinese?

   
中国菜怎么样?

A: Sure,I like Chinese food. Let's call that Chinese
restaurant.

   
好的,我喜欢中国菜。我们打电话给那家中国餐厅吧。

B: Great. I'll get the menu.

   
太棒了,我去拿菜单。


Dialogue 2:

A: Oh, look at that puppy!

   
哦,看那只小狗!

B: I didn't know you liked dogs.

   
我不知道你喜欢狗。

A: Are you kidding? I adore dogs.

   
你在开玩笑吧?我很喜欢狗。

B: Did you have a dog when you were growing up?

   
在你成长的过程中你有没有养过狗?

A: Always. We always had dogs in my family.

   
一直都在养。我们家一直都养狗。

B: My mom was allergic to dogs, so we never had
any.  /??l?d??k/

   
我妈妈对狗过敏,所以从未养过狗。

A: That's too bad. I love dogs.

   
那太惨了。我很喜欢狗。


Dialogue 3:

A: Do you like football? I've got an extra ticket to the Ravens
game.

   
你喜欢足球吗?我这里有多一张雷文斯队比赛的门票。

B: Of course. I love football.

   
当然,我很喜欢足球。

A: I know a guy who gets these tickets from his job.

   
我认识一个人,他可以通过他的工作获得这些门票。

B: How does he do that?

   
他是怎么得到的。

A: His boss knows a player on the team.

   
他的上司认识该队的一个球员。

B: Oh, wow. That's pretty nice.

     
哦,哇。那太棒了。


Dialogue 4:

A: That's a nice pen.

   
那支钢笔真好看。

B: Thanks. It was a gift from my father.

   
谢谢。那是我爸爸送给我的礼物。

A: It looks like an antique.  
/?n?tik/

   
看上去好像是古董。

B: It's been in my family for a long time.

   
它在我家已有很长时间了。

A: An heirloom?  /??r?lum/

    传家宝吗?

B: I guess you could say that. I've always cherished
it.     
/?t??r??/

   
我想可以这么说吧。我一直很珍惜它。


Dialogue 5:

A: What do you think of that new guy?

   
你觉得那个新人怎样?

B: Do you mean Tony?

   
你是指托尼吗?

A: Yeah, that guy from Manchester.

   
是的。那个来自曼彻斯特的家伙。

B: I don't like him.

    我不喜欢他。

A: why is that?

    为什么?

B: He just says a lot of stupid things.

   
他只会说蠢话。

A: I guess he is pretty
obnoxious.   /ɑb?nɑk??s/

   
我想,他相当令人讨厌。

B: Let's not invite him out with us tonight.

   
我们今晚不要约他出去。

A: If you say so, but I hope he doesn't find out.

   
如果那样就好了。但我希望他不知道。

B: Maybe we can avoid him.

   
或许我们可以避开他。
内容来自用户分享和网络整理,不保证内容的准确性,如有侵权内容,可联系管理员处理 点击这里给我发消息
标签: